Every second without Laurel is lost profit. Don't just track time; transform it into profitability with Laurel's Profit Levers. Here's why your firm needs to measure and grow them now.
Billable Hours Submitted
- What It Is: The number of billable hours submitted daily by a timekeeper, our most direct ROI measurement.
- Why You Need It: Turn hours into actionable insights. Start collecting your profits now.
- How Laurel Improves It:Intelligent and automated work collection ensures all work completed is billed.
Granularity of Bills
- What It Is: The number of entries per day submitted by a timekeeper. It not only strengthens bill defensibility but also creates a flywheel effect, generating more data per user. This enhances future data quality and assists in creating new compliant entries.
- Why You Need It: Increase recovery rates and build a self-reinforcing system that continues to pay dividends. It's precision that pays, today and tomorrow.
- How Laurel Improves It: Laurel automatically assists in entry creation and completion with more details.
Velocity of Time Entries
- What It Is: The days between work completion and submission to the billing system.
- Why You Need It: Accelerate billing, reduce slippage, streamline collection. Money faster in your pocket.
- How Laurel Improves It: Laurel prepares entries closer to work completion allowing faster time release.
Every day without Laurel is a day with profits unclaimed.
"After conducting hundreds of business analyses across QBRs and Baseline Billing Analysis, I've learned that firms that measure and act on the Laurel Profit Levers show the most promise for defending existing profitability and growing it moving forward, even in an uncertain economic environment."
- Mitch Katzer, Head of Billing and Work Data Analysis
Contact our Time Consultants (sales) to understand how we can make you more money today.