Our journey at Laurel has been an eye-opening experience in learning about the challenges IT and Finance leadership faces to ensure a firm’s ability to operate is safeguarded; in particular the fatigue that comes from technology implementations that protract in timelines and drain resources before becoming a point of contention within a firm.
The risk in strategic business systems is considerable and something Laurel has been designed to reduce at every step. Our engineering is focused on modern system architectures, meeting your IT team where they are on their technological journey. You can break down our implementation methodology into three pivotal steps:
- Access :Before anything else, we focus on secure entry points for our services through SSO and region-based data storage and access that is setup once and easy to maintain.
- Collection: Through our local and cloud Laurel Assistants, work data collection is made effortless and dependable. All of these are also managed in Laurel MyAdmin, a first-class product developed for IT teams to manage their implementations.
- Finally, we ensure data flows align with your specific billing needs. This is not a one-size-fits-all solution, but a tailored approach that captures your unique business processes to minimize any post-time data processing.
Eric Zaarour, our Head of Product Deployment, encapsulates our approach: "We dig deep to understand the systems we're integrating with. That's how we translate your firm's processes into a seamless Laurel experience, no matter how nuanced those processes may be."
Legal Systems Integration
For those operating in the legal space, we've successfully brought our solution into harmony with the following systems:
- Thomson Reuters Elite Enterprise
- Thomson Reuters 3E
- Thomson Reuters ProLaw
Accounting Systems Integration
For those in the accounting domain, our expertise extends to a host of industry-leading platforms.
- Thomson Reuters Practice CS
- IRIS Star
- IRIS Practice Engine
- CCH Practice Management (On-Prem)
- CCH Axcess Practice (Cloud)
Billing data flow, of course, is one part of the opportunity — our automations extend beyond timekeeping and into helping transition hundreds to thousands of timekeepers to a modern platform that can work as either a better implementation of their existing services, or one that learns, streamlines, and crafts quality timesheets that gets paid.
If you are an IT or Finance leader appropriately scrutinizing your firm’s next critical technology investments, bear this in mind: Laurel is engineered to deliver value, which means taking into account the ground realities of data integrations and the sensitivities of ensuring those are maintained while the product is adopted and used into a top-to-bottom strategic asset.